Education Qualifications: B.Tech/MSc/M.C.A/M.Tech degree in Computer Science
Experience: 9-12 years of experience in managing/working on international projects
- Experience working and leading projects in multiple platforms/technology (preferably multiple areas from Java/.NET/PHP/Python/MobileApps).
- Knowledge of Database and in depth experience working with RDBMS like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL is required. Experience in data mining, data warehousing and the use of ETL tools will be a plus.
- Strong design and analytical skills with knowledge of OOP Concepts, UML and Design Patterns.
- Must have experience with team building and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentations).
- Proven organizational, problem solving, planning, and reporting skills.
- PMP/Prince2 certifications will be an added advantage.
- Day-to-day management of the development teams consisting of technical leads, developers and testers and ensure flow of relevant information to all members of the team.
- Hold meetings with customer in gathering requirements, aid with design and analysis and ensure the execution of projects successfully to completion. Communicate regularly with customers to keep them updated on the project progress.
- Be able to handle changing requirements, ensure scope completion within time, budget and quality requirements of the customer. Identify roadblocks and address them beforehand.
- Religiously adhere and execute organization’s standards and processes. Be creative to implementing processes for continuous improvement of the organization.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.