Education Qualifications: The candidate must have an engineering degree or should be a post graduate in any discipline
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must understand all SEO levels: technical, on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
- Candidates must have advanced technical understanding of SEO process flows and have working knowledge of CSS, HTML and SEO tools.
- Experience in Google Adwords is a must.
- Experience in web analytics technology and in optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations is needed.
- Have good knowledge about organic and paid search.
- Candidates must create, develop, copyedit, proof read and manage web content
- Develop and manage business collaterals like case studies, white papers, specifications, PR, articles, blogs, newsletters, brochures, presentations etc.
- Build web content as well as content for inbound marketing.Successfully implement SEO strategies to increase quality traffic and bring revenue.
- Must be able to create plans to improve search engine rankings while following the webmaster guidelines of all search engines.
- Perform regular site audits to ensure that priority site sections are optimized.
- Develop and measure KPIs for SEO effectiveness, including success metrics, processes for measurement, competitive audits and opportunity analysis.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge with paid search best practices, keyword development tools and industry research.
Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com.